Breezy and cold, after a wild night .....

12th April 2023 (Wednesday)   08.30 .... There’s a wintry feel to the air this


morning, but the wind is moderating after a wild night. The street is dry so the rain has moved away, but showers are mentioned in the weather forecast.   I have towels to wash but will leave that washing until we have a ‘good drying day’ forecast.   Today is going to be a 'rest day':  I'm going to visit Alice and do a wee shopping in Leven;  I don't need to buy food as in real food;  Janice left loads of food in the freezer.... I only need milk 'n stuff;  and top up ingredients for the 'Emergency Ration' tin.

16.30   I’m sorry to say that I was in ‘couldn’t stop talking’ mode;  so Alice’s lugs are now in need of a ‘rest day’ .... or two!  However it could be said that I have had a ‘rest day’;  because I certainly haven’t done much work.   Oh .... I did the wee bit shopping etc, scoffed a bowl o’ soup, an Empire biscuit, and a piece of carrot cake:  all energy giving succulent, so I’m feeling frightfully frolicsome now.   Finally....the 'Emergency' Ration tin is no longer empty!   It's a bonnie afternoon but  rather cold:  I'd get the bike out if it was warmer.

21.00   Well... it has been a bonnie enough day in between the showers.    Some of the shower clouds were big and their contents very damp.   Not a good drying day.


I’ve had a quiet day;  I even fell asleep on top of the bed in the afternoon.   I don’t have a plan for tomorrow;  ‘light rain showers and a moderate breeze’ is forecast.... the moderate breeze being from the ENE and that doesn’t agree with my breathing tubes, so it’s unlikely that I’ll be on the bike.   I  have plenty projects to pick up, Kinneuchar Kirk being one of them, so I’ll probably do a bit on that.   I have different drawing projects going at the same time and work on any one of them depends on when the mood takes me.

After an enjoyable day I’m going to have an early night in bed;  although I don’t have a ‘plan’ I might get up early I have a short run on the bike before the streets are busy.

I get my COVID booster jab on Saturday (Ainster); so that’s one day I can’t go out on the bike.  I would forget totally about the jab if I did go biking; and Saturday is forecast to be a bonnie day so it will be very tempting.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....