Wall to wall bloo sky ....

19th April 2023 (Wednesday)   07.00.... We have ‘wall to wall bloo sky, with a

'Saipem 7000'.

moderate wind from the East out in the Firth (Saipem 7000) just now.... a bonnie morning but cool in the easterly wind.   I might go for a short run up to Chapel Green (to flatten the bike battery) once the air warms up around about morning coffee time.   In fact I might take the coffee with me.   

09.00    ‘The Boy’ (that’s me) has been busy;  I’ve been for the paper(s) and hung out a washing.  Though still feeling slightly under the weather, I’m feeling brighter; and hoping that the side effects from the booster jab are past.  We have one ‘almost playful’ boy this morrrrrrning.  

15.30    I’ve been up at Kinneuchar kirk, sorting out the family burial places that have been attached to the remains of the old kirk,  since the Reformation.  All this is keeping the brain active. 


The ‘almost playful’ feeling evaporated fairly rapidly and I feel that the ‘jab’ has kicked in;  as it has done every time.   I had hoped to be frolicking aboot like new born lamb tomorrow....but ‘frolicking’ might not happen for another couple o’ days.   And .... I pranged a finger with the car door this morning:  that woke me up I can tell you.  I was surprised to find that my blood isn’t ‘bloo’.   I mean... come on .... this is "The Royal Burgh"!




21.00   I’ve been reasonably active today....and we’ve had ‘wall to wall’ sun most of the time;  in fact I don’t remember seeing a single cloud.  However I did doze off in The Hutte and probably missed the one cloud that did pass over.   The workmen have been busy next door;  a concrete delivery arrived and they were busy getting that poured.   It’s all very interesting.... and brings back happy memories.  It’s good watching an efficient ‘team’ at work.

My ‘work’(Kinneuchar kirk) continues.   The only reason I’m doing it is because the


remains of the pre Reformation irk my mind and I need to explain them to myself.   I’ll put a page up on the Hutte once I’m done.   That could be a wee while.   I’m kinda thinking I should have done the drawing on the computer instead of on paper;  but paper is how I was taught and it’s relaxing.   I’m happy... in spite of the booster jab bothering me.   ‘Slight Flap on’.... need to make the bedtime chocolate.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....