Peaceful morning ....

16th April 2023 (Sunday)    10.00 .... we have one of those peaceful Elie and


Earlsferry mornings;   there’s only a light breeze and it’s warm and humid.... in fact I had to put the camera away when we had some spits and spots o’ rain.   Nothing to bother about.... and it should be a bonnie day with ‘sunny spells by mid morrrrrrrrning.

I went for the paper, in the car because of the threat of light showers, but intend going out on the bike later.  It’s time for breakfast and morrrning coffee.   At the moment I have no effects from the ‘jab’.... though I expect I’ll be sleepy in the afternoon.   

11.00 The ‘plan’ is to go out on the bike after morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.... not too far yet but further than I have been doing over the winter.   I’d like to make it to Balcarres next week sometime.  I managed a hirple to the beach this morning so the sair knee is slowly recovering.


19.38 (that was a good year).    When I went up to Chapel Green on the bike (after morrrrning coffee) I was well wrapped up;  but I needn’t have bothered .... it was too warm and I had to discard the scarf.   However I enjoyed the short run meeting various folks on the way round.   I have been busier than I expected to be on the first day after the booster ‘jab’;  having said that it is normally on the second day that I have mild after effects.... a slight headache etc.   Alistair and Barbara are recovering from COVID at present,  so the ‘bug’ is still active in the community.

It has been a bonnie day for the camera and I have a number of photos to ‘play’ with after this update.   There was a bonnie ‘light’ about today.

Tomorrows 'plan is going to be a sort of ‘rest day’ working on the


Kinneuchar kirk drawing ....accompanied by numerous cuppas.   ‘Light cloud and a moderate breeze’ is the forecast.... the ‘moderate breeze being from the Easterly direction.  I might go out on the bike early (before the breeze freshens) but only if I’m feeling ‘frightfully frisky’;  the main ‘plan’ is to ensconce myself in The Hutte to draw.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....