Lovely morning to be 'out and about' ...

4th April 2023 (Tuesday)   07.00.... After a light touch of dawn frost we have a


bonnie, crisp  morning;  a perfect start to a day for doing things.   I am feeling refreshed and almost playful after a good night’s sleep:  however the ‘plan’ is; to set up the crock pot with Scotch Broth, then the ‘rin roond wi’ the ‘oover and duster’.   'Play time'  after morrrrrrning coffee.
 

23.00   All is good at Ivy .... and there’s nae ‘Flap on’ .   I’ve had a busy day;  finished off the bedroom, took time out to bike through Elie Estate, spoke to the workmen (they are excellent tradesmen and I enjoy watching them do their job(s).   Drove up to Leuchars to pick up Janice and Michael off the Aberdeen train;  and photographed all the bits and pieces of the Station.   The biggest ‘bit’ is the bridge across the tracks.... that was my exercise for tomorrow.


Michael drove back from Leuchars (I phoned Churchill and got Michael onto the Insurance for 2 weeks.   We had a light late ‘dinner’ and are all ready for bed.  I am really tired tonight so will do a big update tomorrow morning:  my upper eyelids keep falling down.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....