Cold wind.....

24th April 2023 (Monday)      08.00.... we have an interesting  mornin’;  there’s


a mix o’ clouds and sunny spells with a cold wind off the North.... (it could be an good day for the camera).... and chilly when exposed to the wind:  I’m actually contemplating going to the beach after the air warms up.... on Thursday.  

10.45    I haven’t been to the beach yet, but I have been for the paper (actually got it) and down to the harbour.    It is a bonnie morning but cool in the fresh breeze.    All is good at the harbour.   I've had breakfast.... and about to have morrrrrrrning coffee before starting ‘work’.

19.38    I’ve has a reasonably busy day.... but a big bit of the afternoon is spent dozing, though I feel brighter in the mornings now.   I think this booster has ‘bothered’ me the most;  nothing serious just bothersome things like falling asleep, sair muscles and being dizzy.  I managed to get some work done but not as much as the workmen at Earls Lodge.   I had dozed off in The Hutte, and woke up when they starting cutting a concrete block.  I made myself a cuppa and watched them working;  then decided that I’d be as well to work too.   The pencils were extracted from their box.... and I did a Sudoku.


It’s a lovely evening.... in fact the wind has moderated and we have a quiet end to what had been a bonnie enough day, albeit breezy.   If I wisnae sae tired wi’ watching the workmen I’d get the bike oot!




It’s a lovely evening.... in fact the wind has moderated and we have a quiet end to what had been a bonnie enough day, albeit breezy.   If I wisnae sae tired wi’ watching the workmen I’d get the bike oot!   But... I already have a ‘plan’:  Grand Tours of Scotland’s Rivers (Paul Murton) is on BBC1 at 20.30... and... it’s the River Ythan tonight.   Can’t chance going out on the bike and missing that.

22.00    I enjoyed Paul Murton ‘doing’ the River Ythan;  it brought back a lot o’ happy memories.   Now I’m fancying visiting Fyvie Castle, Haddo House and  Forvie Nature Reserve again.   I’ll browse my way through some of the photographs I’ve taken of those places .... and I have loads.

Nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow....but anything I do will be in the morning, as my afternoons are


taken up with dozing mostly.   There was a bit of ‘red sky at night’ so tomorrow should be a bonnie day... and cold if the weather forecast is correct.   Frost is mentioned,... just as my apple tree is beginning to blossom.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....