Overcast and damp ....

5th April 2023 (Wednesday)     08.30 .... Hmmmmmm.... the sky is overcast


and we have light drizzle: looking on the ‘bright’ side, there’s nae dust to get into our eyes.   This is going to be a ‘rest day’ for me.... well no’ quite;  Janice and I are going shopping (Sainsbury’s in Leven).   Michael is staying at home studying.   I am feeling ‘fairly frisky’, even though there’ a lack of oxygen in the air.   There’s only a light breeze from the Southerly direction.... and it isn’t cold.   Just damp.

12.30    Janice and I have been to Leven shopping;  funnily enough Sainsbury’s wasn’t that busy.   People are being more choosy in where they shop and what they buy when they do go out.   The roads were busy on the way home;  and our wee villages are already busy, so should be really really busy over the Easter weekend.  Anyway the shopping has been done and I can now bein my ‘rest day’.   Janice is going for a walk, Michael is working... and I am contemplating going out on the bike, and I do the lunch dishes.... i.e. load the dishwasher).

19.30    I never went out .... either on the bike or in the car;  I have had a funny old day....I think the efforts of the past few days have finally caught up.   Janice had a walk up to Elie to the shops... and I had originally intended going out on the bike at the same time, but came the time I just didn’t have the energy.


I have an appointment with Laurie (Nurse) at the surgery tomorrow morrrrrrrrning (blood test);  it’s at 08.50 so an early start..  Michael is studying and Janice is his Secretary so they are busy just now; I am i/c dishes and they are going through the washer as I type. Its hard work bein’ me!

We have ‘nae plans’ for tomorrow; according to the weather forecast the weekend is going to be ‘sunny’ but not necessarily warm as the wind could be off the North Sea.   There’s variable forecast for the wind direction.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....