Bright and sunny (so is the weather)....

3rd April 2023 (Monday)    08.00   ‘Bright and sunny’ is the forecast and that


is what we have, after a touch of early frost that lifted quickly with the warm sun.   I’m feeling frisky, but won’t go out on the bike until the air is warmer.   ‘Flap on’ state is still active but has been lowered to ‘Yellow’; there’s nae downie to contend with!   Happy me!

21.45    Janice and Michael have a bed to flop onto, therefore Flap mode has been downgraded from ‘Yellow’ to ‘Flap on’.  I’ve had a busy fairly active day.  I’d made up my mind to go to the Store in Ainster but changed my target to Sainsbury’s in Leven:  that way I could have a cuppa with Alice before doing the shopping.    Alice was going to Leven to buy wool so we both did Sainsbury’s before I set off for Ivy and Alice to the Wool Shop.  I was back home by 11.30 so had loads o’ time to do (almost) finish off the bedroom.


I never went out on the bike; the air turned colder in the afternoon, so I decided to take no chances with the breathing tubes.

The ‘Team’ working at Ferry Lodge have made big progress with the foundations for the remainder of the retaining wall.  I have enjoyed recording progress;  and enjoy the building site background work noise.   The brings back happy memories.  The vast majority of the time the noise is background;  I even fell asleep in The Hutte this afternoon while the work was going on.

My muscles are complaining (the few that I have left) about my increased work load over


that past few days.  All will be back to normal tomorrow;  after an early night in bed.   Tomorrow morrrning I’ll rin roond wi’ the ‘oover.... and call it done.

Michael and Janice arrive at Leuchars at 19.40 tomorrow, so I’ll have a rest day: well....maybe no’ quite a rest day, more like a pottering about day.    I have the outside of the window to do;  and if it isn’t too cold I’ll take ‘time out’ and have a run on the bike. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....