Cool ....

23rd April 2023 (St George’s Day)    “Happy St George’s Day, to all my friends in ‘sunny Sussex’ ....and in the less sunny parts of England”..... enjoy your day.

07.00    The sun is slowly being obscured by a bank of seriously dark cloud, moving down


from the North East at present, so I cancelled my planned run round the Ferry on the bike;  not so much because of the cloud but the sudden demise of the sun was frustrating.... as was the cold air.   I’ll take a walk down to the beach later... once I see what the weather is doing.   There’s a ‘chance of precipitation’ but we should have sunny spells in a wee while.  I'll have another cuppa.

09.30    We have one happy boy this morrrrning.... I finally made it down to the beach (*pranged knee a few weeks ago) and can report that all is good;  plenty sand to play with (the tide is out) and there’s loads o’ fresh air.   Alas there was also a touch of the aforementioned ‘precipitation’ but not enough to stop me taking photographs.   Funnily enough it didn’t feel that cold... there was only a light breeze so nae wind chill.  I might take that turn up to Chapel Green (on the bike) that I’ve wanted to do, once the sunny spells arrive.   At the moment it’s breakfast time.


20.45    I got diverted from the bike plan and never went out again;  I decided to batch cook Cottage Pies (my favourite for batch cooking) in the afternoon ... having watched the London Marathon in the morning.   I think I must have tired myself out just watching it ‘cos I’m shattered now.  I’m a bundle o’ action until about 14.00 then I fizzle out.... and fall asleep.   I sleep well at night.... and cat nap well in the afternoon;  no wonder I haven’t time to do much.    Oh ....I spent some time on the drawing board;  nearly forgot that.... and played with this mornings photographs.

I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow;  I think the booster I had a week ago is still bothering


me in different mild(ish) ways..... dizziness being one of them.   George (Dod) is having the same problem but his dizziness is worse than mine.   The weather forecast for tomorrow isn’t bad; ‘light rain showers and moderate breeze’... and not warm.   I have a funny feeling it's going to be a good drawing day.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....