Strong wind .... .....

6th January 2023 (Friday)    09.00.... after a wild night, the frisky  (F7 – 8)


wind should begin to moderate by mid morning;  I won’t be going out on the bike.  We have an interesting and ever changing sky, because there’s a  stream of clouds scuttling across, but it’s too windy for me going to the beach just now:  anyway I need a cuppa.   I’ll go for the paper later in the morning!    Funnily enough it would be warm for the time of year if it wasn’t for the wind.



09.45   The wind is moderating already... and I didn’t have to go to the beach to catch the sunrise;  I caught it from Ferry Road.   I’ve had breakfast and think I’ll have an early morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee before loupin’ intae the car and going for a paper  I might even venture down to the harbour.

15.15    I actually went for the paper this morning;  and down to the harbour.   It was a bit breezy at the ‘arbour but I have  my sheltered spots for all wind directions.


This has been a much better day for me;  in fact at one point I felt like going out to play.   My breathing has been fine and I am staring to feel playful?..... yes I am getting over the ‘flu bug I had last week.  

The wind has moderated now... though it’s still a frisky old breeze.   I actually did a washing to take advantage of the wind.  The ironing will be done in the evening when watching the tele.

 

22.30     The wind has dropped away to only a light breeze.... and it’s warm for this time of year;  I hope it’s going to be like this tomorrow.   Alice coming to visit the ‘Royal Burrow’ tomorrow so I’ve had a run roond wi’ the ‘oover;  I thought aboot dustin ‘n polishin’ but couldn’t find the polish.   I made a cuppa and watched ‘Father Brown’ instead.

The ‘News’ , National and International, is all about Prince Harry, who has opened a


Pandora’s Box with his book “Spare”.   Washing family dirty linen in public is never a good idea;  that 'stuff' should be kept private.   However it’s too late now.   Actually it’s a good job he isn’t the elder son:  I
 can’t imagine Prince Harry as  our ‘King’.  Mind you all this dirty washing being made public might help bring the Royal Family, and their 'flunkies' into the real world.  That can't be bad.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....