Bonnie sunrise ....

17th January 2022 (Tuesday)     09.30.... Beautiful sunrise this morning;  I’d


have gone to the beach but I was only in my loungers so caught the sky from Ferry Road.    It is a a bonnie morning.... there a touch of frost,
with a light NW breeze.

A strange thing happened this morning;  I found a message on the answer machine timed at 06.20 (today) but the message was garbled;  it sounded like someone talking Mandarin.    The strange thing was that didn’t hear the phone ringing .... and I take the handset through to my bedside table at night.  I'm hard of hearing but not totally deaf!

21.30    My word it has been bitterly cold today.... but I did go out in the car.   I made an appointment to have a haircut (that’s happening tomorrow)..... and had a couple of visits to the harbour... but didn’t hang around;  on both visits.


On my afternoon trip to the harbour I was got a decent photo of the ‘Eddystone’, a RO RO cargo vessel.  She is making for Sorreisa in Norway;   which explains why she was on our side of the Firth.

Iain and Jackie had a good fall on snow last night.... and are forecast to get more tonight.    They can work from home luckily, because they certainly won’t get into the office,  which is at Aberdeen harbour.

Having stripped the single bed I now need a decent drying day for the bed linen... and tomorrow could be that day.   In fact the next couple of days could be good drying days.

I’m thinking that I might have been a bit hasty in having my haircut tomorrow I might


have been better hanging on to my home grown blanket until this cold spell has passed.   And there’s a Lite Bite Lunch at Colinsburgh tomorrow at 12.30 so I’m going to have leave the lunch early to make my haircut appointment in time.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....