Feeling frisky ...

12th January 2023 (Thursday)    10.00 .... the sky has clouded over since I


was at the harbour;   light rain showers are forecast for KY9.... and I’m looking for with sunny spells.   We had a ‘red sky in the morning’ sunrise, which I caught from the harbour.   After morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee  I might do  some ‘ousework.  



12.00    That’s the ‘ousework done;  I am now a enjoying morrrrrning coffee, before  having a mosey up to The Hutte.   The ‘plan’ is to go up to Myra’s for a cuppa in the afternoon;  and to see Jim’s National Service medal.   I should get one of them.

The weather has been kind to us so far today;  which is why I am contemplating getting the bike out to go to Myra’s.  However ....there is a cooler air around now and the wind is forecast to freshen so it’s more likely to be the car.


16.30    There was ‘nae chance’ of going to Myra’s on the bike;  it was raining.... and still is: Mostly in the form of long blustery showers.    I enjoyed a coffee, chat and goodie with Myra;  and I’m impressed with the National Service medal.   From Myra’s I went up to the Kirk Notice Board to get the Lanchen Greig phone number:  I have an appointment (blood) at the Adamson on the 23rd.   I then had a quick drive to the harbour and came home by way of Kinneuchar.

20.30    There’s a fair old wind tonight but the showers are forecast to peter out overnight to give us a good drying day tomorrow.   The lights have flickered a couple of times... presumably caused by the aforementioned wind.  

I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow, but, if it is a good drying day I’ll get the spare bedding


washed.  That reminds me I have a downie to insert into its cover;  that’s always good for a laugh.   I’ll do that after this update.

I’ve had an enjoyable day... and a reasonably active one.  I’d have like to go out on the bike but that wasn’t to be today.    I phoned the WRVS (Kirkcaldy) who run the Lanchen Greig but there was only an answering machine so I did as I was instructed and hope to get a reply tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....