Light frost ....

21st January 2023 (Saturday)    07.30 .... There’s rime on the car windscreen


but it isn’t hard frozen;  I won’t use the car until the sun has risen and (hopefully) melts the rime anyway.
 At the moment we have light frost with a raw feel to the air.... it’s cauld!   KY9 is forecast to have ‘heavy cloud with a moderate breeze’ today;  but I’m looking for sunny spells, though it might be a forlorn hope as there’s the chance of ‘light precipitation’ later in the afternoon.    At this time I am thinking about going to the beach to catch the dawn sky;  after I have another cuppa.

10.00   It was brilliant on the beach;  the sky was spectacular and continually changing. ... so I have a wheen o’ photies tae play wi’, having been down there from dawn through to sunrise;  it was very peaceful and relaxing.    It’s now morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee time.

11.30    The paper has been uplifted, and Alan tormented;  I’ve had a good morning.   The ‘sunny spells’ I was looking for have been with us all morning... so, I am now feeling ‘playful’ and might go down to the beach after a lite bite lunch.   It’s actually a nice day.... and warmer than of late.  

 


20.45  This has been a better day for me;  I had been worried that the ‘flu I had in December would set me back into ‘long COVID’ but I think that isn’t the case, ‘cos I’m feeling almost ‘normal me’.   I had a walk up to the golf course at sunset time though I knew from the Weather Cams that the sun would most likely set behind clouds.   It did:  however I enjoyed the wee bit o’ exercise.  And that reminds me that I have some photographs to browse. 

I see that King Charles has donated the excessive profits from wind turbines, on the  Crown Estates, to the Nation.   Will there now be a rush of other windfall beneficiaries donating their profits to the Nation?    I very much doubt it.  

‘Thick cloud and moderate breeze.... with a chance of precipitation’ is the weather for


our area tomorrow;  but it should be noticeably warmer.   Could be a day to stay in and do some drawing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....