Sunny spells ....

 

13th January 2022 (Friday)    09.00 .... its not the bonniest of mornings... the


sky is mostly overcast, with a ‘clear sooth’ (usually means rain within 12 hours), but I’m anticipating a good drying day so have a bedding wash going through the machine.   I’m a happy boy.   No other plan as yet, but when the ‘sunny spells’ come I might get the bike out.

18.45    I didn’t get the bike out.... but the washing dried ‘in nae time’, and has been ironed.   It was the perfect drying day.    Mind you I’m not that keen on ironing big sheets but I they have been done so I am content.   I should say ‘tired and content’.  

I took the car up to Elie for the paper.... and had wander round the kirkyard (and photographed the kirk tae bits) when I went to visit the Memorial Garden.   The graveyards of Kinneuchar and Elie are full of departed family and friends.... but the memories are alive and sharp.   I wasn’t being maudlin’.... I just fancied a wander round to the Garden.


Slight moan ahead.
   Rishi Sunak and Nicola Sturgeon had a constructive meeting in Inverness;  at long last we have a ‘grown up’ conversation between the UK and Scottish Leaders.   Now if ‘grown up’ spread to both Parliaments we might get somewhere.   In times of crisis Party politics just doesn’t work.  Moan over.  



22.30   I’ve had a satisfying day;  though I flagged a bit in the evening..... I fell asleep.   Nothing new there right enough;  but I was watching Sean Batty at the time and missed the last 10 minutes.

The weather forecast is ‘nae bad’ for tomorrow... ‘light showers and a fresh breeze’


should give us some interesting clouds.   I forgot to make an appointment to have my haircut;  with me having a bug in the weeks before the Christmas its overdue. 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....