Warm (8C) ....

23rd January 2023 (Monday)     09.00 .... the sky is heavily overcast and


there’s moderate breeze.... and the garden thermometer is at 8C;  it’s warm.    If the sun breaks through we’d have a really nice day!   I’m feeling friskier than I did yesterday;  almost playful in fact.   I have an appointment at the Adamson Hospital (Cupar)in the afternoon I am using the 'Lanchen Greig'.... and Alan is picking me up at 14.30.    Slight ‘flap on’ now.... I’m hungry.

12.00    The sun is trying hard to break through:  I know this because I’ve been to the shops and the harbour.   It is pleasantly warm (for the time of year);  even at the harbour.   There’s hardly any wind so nae wind chill.    I took  a few photos and thought about going to the lighthouse then remembered I have an appointment this afternoon.  I am easily sidetracked.


18.30    The Adamson Hospital was really busy this afternoon;  the busiest that both Alan and I have ever seen it.  They were short staffed and had three clinics going;  luckily for me the one I was attending (Phlebotomy) was the quietest of the three and I was out of the hospital 5 minutes before my appointed time.   Alan didn’t have to wait long and we soon on our way home.   The Cupar road has its share o’ potholes:  however we got home without mishap.... but you have to be watchful.

 

21.30    Apart from Alan driving me to Cupar I’ve had a quiet day.   I enjoyed chatting and catching up with his news so the journey passed quickly. 

 Derek (my brother) came down to pick up a clock that John repaired, when Emily and John were here at the end of December.  And that was my afternoon.    Since then I have had dinner and generally been lazy:  in fact I’m tired now as I didn’t have an afternoon nap.  

The weather forecast is good for the next couple of days.  I’m going to Leven tomorrow


morning.... where I’ll have a  cuppa at Alice’s  then we’ll do some shopping in Leven.   The car is going for a service on Wednesday so I’ll go out on the bike then .... it is supposed to be sunny and warm.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....