Bonnie morning....

18th January 2023 (Wednesday)      09.15 .... it’s 1C on the thermometer this


morning, so not as cold as it has been on the past few mornings.    I haven’t been further than the garden ... feeding ‘Blob’, but it is a bonnie morning,.... and warmer;  but not warm enough.    I need another cuppa. 



19.30    My word I was needing that.... and I can see my lugs!   Lorraine has worked her magic on my silver locks, and I feel comfortable again.   I didn’t go to the Colinsburgh Lunch;  my breathing has ‘iffy’ today, and I thought the hair appointment was vital and enough of a ‘plan’ for today.    I went to the ‘arbour after the haircut, then home to Ivy for a cuppa and a catnap.   Later in the afternoon I went up to Kinneuchar to get a few photographs of the village in the evening sunlight.... and that that has been my day.


Although I felt it was warmer (than of late) first thing this morning that feeling didn’t last long, and I found  it bitterly cold most of the day.   I’ve had to have the  heating ‘on’ most of the time.... but I turn it down when I go out.

The ‘plan’ for the remainder of the evening is to drink numerous cuppas and find something to watch on the tele.



21.30    I found an interesting programme about Orkney to watch;  apparently the ‘builders’ on Orkney were 500 years or so ahead of Stonehenge.    It’s amazing what archaeologists can ‘unearth’ with a wee trowel and scientific instruments.    Prof Iain Oliver was one of the leading scientists on the team.

Tomorrow looks like being a decent ‘drying day’ so I’m going to was the bed linen off the


single bed.   I’ll get that done and out on the line first thing.   I am having an early night in bed tonight;  this hasn’t been one of my better days, but I am glad that I had my hair cut.    Last night I didn’t get to bed until after 23.00 and, nowadays, that is late for me.   It also explains why I’ve been feeling lethargic and under the weather for most of today.   I’m beginning to brighten up now!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....