Quiet morning ....

9th January 2023 (Monday)    07.45 ....I’m vertical and rarin’ to go but,


although the forecast for KY9 is .... 17.5 second pause ... is .... “sunny intervals and a moderate breeze”,  we had light drizzle earlier.   I don’t think it (the drizzle) will feature much in our weather today;   I’m already looking forward to sunny intervals:  Sunrise is at 08.39.  

09.45   There’s a cool, wintry feel to the air (wind chill) so it’s a wrap up well day;   I’ve been down at the harbour but will pick up the paper later in the morning.... I need to go to Ardross Farm Shop.   That said, I’ve had a migraine since the last update so this will be a rest day.... I'll do Ardross once the pills kick in.


16.00    I had a successful mission to Ardross Farm Shop;  to celebrate I bought a Fruit Loaf.   Five slices o’ that will take care of my fruit intake for today.   I now have all the ingredients for Scotch Broth and Cottage pies.   I’ll make the Scotch Broth tomorrow.... and the Cottage Pies on Wednesday.   In fact, when I think about it I could do both tomorrow:  using the crock pot for the broth and pans for the Cottage pies.   There’s a good chance of us having rain tomorrow and that means a good day for working in the kitchen.

A ‘migraine day’, such as I’ve had today, means a lot of sleeping because of the pills) so this has been a good rest day.

20.00    I’ve had a reasonable day.... but a migraine takes the wind oot o’ ma sails there’s no denying that.   I’ll have my mug o’ chocolate, and get away to bed about 21.00.   I’m looking forward to getting the crock pot going early tomorrow.    I might prepare the vegetables before going to bed.....I’ll only need one of the two huge carrots at Ardross today.

The Prince Harry interview on ITV last night was interesting;  (he has released another


three interviews, in the USA since last night.... all to do with the launch of his book ‘Spare’, tomorrow.   Anyway ... all the different ‘News’ Channels have been dissecting his ITV interview today.   I wouldn’t want to be Prince Harry; imagine having to live with the fallout from all this for the rest of your life?   There is no doubt that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are laughing all the way to the bank.... but will they be happy?   I really really hope so.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....