Sunny (and dry) ....

16th November 2022 (Wednesday)     09.00.... we have a lovely start to the


day;  the sun is drying off yesterday’s rain, and although the air is chillier, there’s only a light breeze, so I might go out on the bike later.... once the air warms up   I’ve been for the paper in the car (I have a tank full of fuel to burn off before next Thursday (24th).... the MOT doesn’t expire until 25th) .... and visited the harbour.


The boys unearthed a Victorian stone ware pot (jar) when excavating the space for the new build.... I’ll wash and photograph it.    The amazing thing is that, it is whole.

17.00   I don’t know what was in the air today but it clobbered the auld breathin’ tubes;  it’s a while since I’ve had a few hours like I had in the middle of the day.   Anyway I’m fine now; and I had a turn up to Chapel Green in the the afternoon (after things had calmed down) and enjoyed being out on the bike for a change.    It was warm in the sunshine, as long as you were sheltered from the SE wind.


21.30    Work continues at the new build on the Chapel Green House site; and the ‘new’ build on the Four Winds site ... and  are both looking more like houses than building sites.   I got a few photos of ‘Four Winds’ site today but the Chapel Green house had a lot of vehicles around the turning point so I didn’t stop.    ‘Katherine Bank’ also has a lot going on... as does ‘White Cottage’.   But, as you’d guess, the action at Ferry Lodge is the most interesting for me.  I couldn’t ask for anything more than living on the edge of a building site with a camera.    I’m a happy boy.

I’ve been out to shut the front gate and was surprised to discover that it’s raining... heavily.   The weather forecast for us tomorrow is ..... (3 and a half minutes pause) .... ‘heavy rain and a moderate breeze’:  the ingredients for a bad hair day!

I missed both the History Society coffee morning at the ‘Pav’, and the ‘Lite Bite Lunch’

The new 'Four Winds'.

at Colinsburgh today; that was when my asthma was bothering me.   I don’t suppose I’ll ever know what brings an asthma spell on but something does... and it happens suddenly.    It wasn't the machine working in the Ferry Lodge garden 'cos the wind was blowing any fumes from that source away, towards the Northwest.   And it isn't working continually.... so definitely not that.

 



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....