Damp ....

19th November 2022 (Saturday)    08.30.... There’s a touch of dampness


in the air again.... which is disappointing ‘cos the roads were dry earlier:  in fact I was thinking of getting the bike out to go for the paper.   Anyway I’ve been for the paper.... and down to the harbour:  the rain was heavy then, so I didn’t take any photographs.   Ye Gods... if this weather continues I’ll have forgotten how to take a photograph.   Never mind.... we could get a few sunny spells later, though 'strong winds and light rain' is the weather forecast.

20.00     I wouldn’t call the weather we’ve had today ‘the best’.... but, compared to the past couple o’ days it has been ‘bonnie.    Iain, who had intended travelling down yesterday, but cancelled because of the inclement weather, arrived at 10 o’clock this morrrrrrrning.   Since then he has a fixed the shower unit (which had been out of order since Wednesday).... so I am happy to say that I am ‘clean’ again.  I have a bath ....but  they are expensive things to fill nowadays.   Just a reminder;  all this extra money we’re paying is going into somebody’s pocket!


Iain and I have been busy today;   Iain fixing things and me puttin’ the kettle on for cuppas,.... and producing food at regular intervals.    We never got out with the cameras though I took a couple of shots of a blue patch in the sky.

There’s a warning out for more rain spreading our way overnight, and be with us until tomorrow afternoon.    Never mind .... ‘nae dust’ to land on the computer monitor screen.   That’s where a lot of it seems tae end up!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....