Lovely sunrise ....

14th November 2022 (Monday)     10.00 .... We had a cracker of a sunrise


sky this morning.... not a good  omen, but it was awfie bonnie.   The sky has clouded over since then but I don’t think precipitation is mentioned in our weather for today....’light cloud and a fresh breeze from the SE’ being the weather forecast.   I am feeling playful, but have the innards o’ a car to tidy;  that’s my mission for today.  I might go out on the bike after lunch .... if it isn’t too cauld.    Sunny spells would be welcome.


15.00    The sunny spells that I wished for were few, far between and short;  still they brightened up what has been a mostly grey day, so I didn’t go out on the bike .... but I have been busy.   The car is ready for the MOT... and has been fuelled up at Colinsburgh:  and I have had a go at videoing Gerry using the Liebherr mechanical ‘digger’ (for want o’ a better word).   The videos have turned out fine but I have to edit them;  something that will keep me busy this evening.     I may take a short walk up to the golf course at sunset time;  it depends on how colourful the sunset might be.   I’ll check the weather cams.

Sunset sky.

19.00    The setting sun wasn’t as spectacular as sunrise was but bonnie in a different way.... it gave me a wee bit exercise and exercise is good.   Cleaning the car has been my ‘work’ for the past couple of days.... even if they were supposed to be ‘rest days’.

I got a good video of Gerry using the ‘digger’.... and especially of the wrist action of the ‘shovel’;  it’s one amazing bit o’ kit.   Unfortunately the video is too big to upload (242mb) so I can't share it;  but I can watch it on the computer.   The excavation is nearly complete; and the grey wall has gone.   We never liked that wall. The back garden is getting plenty sunshine just now, but that will change once the new build gets going;  however I don’t think it will be much different from what it was before the work started.   The ‘new’ back garden will much tidier and be a very quiet ‘romantic corner’. 

21.00    Well... the car is ready for tomorrow;  all I have to do is remember that I have to



go via Largoward.   That’s a long diversion but in the interests of safe working it’s necessary.   Anyway it’s a bonnie enough route;  if the weather is fine.  I’ve biked that route many times... and even jogged it!    Those were the ‘good old days’.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....