Interesting clouds....

20th November 2022 (Sunday)     10.00....we have bonnie enough morning,


after some overnight rain;  whether there is more rain to come is in the lap of the Gods:  in the meantime wee have an interesting sky.   Iain went to the beach for sunrise;  I was in the shower.    After the sun broke through I had a short walk up to the golf course .... and took a few photos;  I’m a happy boy.




14.30    Iain set off for Auchnagatt about 13.00 and should have a, mostly, dry journey home.  There are showers around.... we’ve just had one ... but it didn’t last long.   At the moment I’m having a cuppa before having a daunder to the beach;  the late afternoon is looking bonnie....and I need some photographs to ‘play’ with this evening.

19.30    It was a bonnie later afternoon, and I wasn’t the only one enjoying it;  the beach was busy.  It’s good to see the villages busy at this time of year;  usually they are quiet.    The pandemic changed where people are taking their holidays.... and we have become a desirable holiday destination.    We always were;  but more people know about Elie and Earlsferry now:  and the whole of the East Neuk.


I had a ‘main’ course and a sweet for my main meal tonight;  the sweet was a ‘piece and jam’.   Iain brought a jar of Jackie’s homemade raspberry jam.   Actually I think I’ll be a glutton and have another piece and jam .... that will cheer me up.

Iain and I had a successful day today;  the main success being the shower.   The shower unit didn’t have to be replaced ‘cos it was a slack connection in the meter cupboard.   Anyway that has been done and I have had a shower!   I’ve been swithering about keeping a car at this time, but, since the buses stopped coming to The Ferry ( few years ago) there’s really no alternative.    So I take the car to Leven tomorrow to get it booked and get it’s MOT bits and pieces done.   There’s nothing catastrophic... the biggest item being a new headlamp.  

The weather forecast ‘sunny intervals and a moderate breeze’;  it could be a good drying


day!   I’m going to put a washing through the machine, so that it can be hung out first thing in the morrrrrning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....