Feeling lazy ....

12th November 2022 (Saturday)      06.30 .....it’s too dark to see very much


at this time of the morning, but when I went out to the gate one weather feature was noticeably absent;  the strong wind!
 There is ‘wind’, but only a breeze;  (mind you almost anything would be a breeze compared to the past 24 hours).   And it’s warm though maybe not quite as warm as it was at this time yesterday.   Our (KY9) weather forecast for today is......is .... 20 second delay ....‘light cloud and a gentle breeze’.

09.30   It’s a beautiful morning... there’s awe bit o’ cloud but the best thing is then peace that comes with ‘nae wind’.   I’ve been to the harbour... and remembered to get the paper. I’m going to have breakfast then an early ‘morning coffee’ before I ‘do’ anything.   This is most definitely a lazy day;   I’m feeling bright enough but ‘stiff’ after yesterday’s efforts.    I’ll plan the back garden.


22.45    I’ve been watching the Service of Remembrance from the Albert Hall; hence the late update.

This has been a ‘lazy day’ and I feel better for it.   And I am definitely getting back to normal.... I had two ‘girlfriends’ visiting (at the same time) this afternoon;   Alice and Shona.   Between us we sorted out the back garden.   Shona was on her bike so sped off up to Kinneuchar, and I took Alice back home after an afternoon cuppa in The Hutte.

As it was such a balmy kind of late afternoon I had a walk to the beach at sunset time;  and I wasn’t the only one who fancied late afternoon daunder.... there was a good number of  ‘Blue Tits’ swimmers in the water.   Although the sight of the heads bobbing about made me feel cold;  the water would be cold but not as cold as it will be in February.... and there was hardly a breath of wind so not an unpleasant afternoon for a ‘dook’.   I think they are brave ladies (and men) who turn up regularly, at high tide, for their daily dip.  

Tomorrow s going to be another ‘rest day’ for me;  there is the Community Remembrance


Service at the War Memorial tomorrow, but apart from that I have ‘nae plans’.   The weather forecast is good.... though it could feel cool in the light breeze.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....