Bright and breezy morrrrning ....

24th November 2022 (Thursday)    10.00 .... It was ‘bright and breezy’ on


the beach this morning.... and the ride was full out so I had a huge beach all to myself.    It’s a bit blustery and there’s wind chill;  but well wrapped up, it’s a bonnie morning to be out.  I might go for a short (the bike battery is low) run on the bike.... if it’s not too windy.   That will be after Jean picks up the key;  and probably after morrrrrrrrning coffee. 



11.00   Jings...it’s morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee’ time already.   Jean hasn’t been for the key yet; but I’m not going anywhere, because I don’t know what’s in the air but the breathing tubes are not operating at full capacity this morning.   This is now going to be a ‘rest day’.   I’ll find a football match to watch;  that guarantees me a good hour and a half’s sleep.... but  I’d better not do that until after Jean has been!


16.30   I must have got the dates wrong for Jean;  it must be next Thursday.  I wasn’t going anywhere today anyway.... not with the way my breathing has been:  I don’t know what is/was in the air but going out wasn’t an option.   However I did some 'ousework, having washed the bathroom, kitchen and bedroom floors;  and that was my effort for today.  Then I decided to watch a football match;   that’s as good as a lullaby.... I was asleep in ‘nae time’.   I think it was Korea v Uruguay;  I’ll have to look up the score later tonight. 

21.00    I’ve had an enjoyable enough day but the asthma restricted my activities a lot.   However tomorrow should be a slightly bonnier day as far as weather goes.   I’ll be in Leven most of the day (car being sorted);  the ‘plan’ being to get a few photographs of the work going on around the Bawbee Brig.  I did think of coming back to Elie, on the bus, for lunch, then going back to Leven (by bus) to pick up the car but that would involve a lot of walking for the auld kneecaps.   I have another ‘plan’ for doing that route next week, and it involves very little walking.   Tomorrow I will bumble around between coffee shops, find somewhere to have a light lunch, and the photograph Bawbee Brig.

At the moment Maggie’s wild garden looks awfie wee but it will be back to its original


size after all the building work is done;  and not wild!   Mind you that’s a long way down the line yet.

I’m having an early night ‘cos I’ve to get the car to the garage by 09.00.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....