Breezy .....

25th November 2022 (Friday)    07.00 .... It was spitting rain when I put

Robin Gray's cottage.

the green bucket out this morning; ‘strong winds and sunny intervals with a low chance of precipitation’ is the weather forecast, so it could be a bonnie enough day.  I don’t want rain if I’m pottering around Leven. 

20.00   There was a change o’ plan:  instead of pottering around the Bawbee Brig, Izzy (Alice’s daughter) picked me up from the garage and I spent the day with Izzy.   First thing, on leaving the garage, we took Alice to Kirkcaldy to catch the Edinburgh coach:  she was going to meet her granddaughter and husband in Edinburgh to go to the ballet at the Festival Theatre.    Izzy and I then went to Asda’s where Izzy did her weekly shopping and I browsed the prices.    We then went to Izzy and Alan’s house in Windygates where we had lunch and passed the time of day until it was time to go to the garage to pick up the car;  which was getting the bits fixed to get through its MOT.... and at a reasonable cost.   I am a happy bunny.


In Kirkcaldy Izzy, who is a nurse, went to check on Irene, her mother in law, and I went in and had coffee with them.   Irene is a lovely lady (a Kirkcaldy girl) and former teacher.   Alan (Izzy's husband) was having one of his motor bikes checked by another biker friend;  Alan is a Harley Davidson boy.

Although I had the camera with me I never used it all day;  too busy with other things.   So nae photographs today.... well not 'today' photos.

By the time I left the garage it was nearly dark so had to drive home in the dark;  the first time I’ve done this since before COVID.

21.30    I’m having an early night in bed;  and tomorrow is a ‘rest day’.   Alice and I are

Bank Street.

going to visit a mutual friend from Colinsburgh.   This will be a reminiscing session.  

“Thick cloud and a moderate breeze, with an increasing chance of precipitation in the afternoon” is our weather forecast.

We have three photos taken from the top deck of a ‘95’ bus a few years ago;  including one of the former Lundin Links Hotel.

 

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....