Feeling 'almost frisky'....

28th November 2022 (Monday)    07.00   There’s been a touch of ‘light


precipitation’ a wee while ago, but not enough to qualify as a ‘bad hair day’.    The weather forecast for us is .... (25 minute pause) .... “sunny intervals and a light breeze, with the chance of light precipitation”.  I’m feeling ‘brighter eyed and more bushy tailed’ this morning;  in fact I feel quite playful.   I’ll have to loup intae the car and go for the paper.... and milk: Can’t have breakfast without milk.    Slight ‘flap on’ now;  I’m hungry.

09.15    Although looking ever so slightly ominous, we had a beautiful sunrise sky this morrrning.   I’d been for the paper and at the harbour, where I intended to catch the sunrise, but changed my mind and went down to Nana’s Seat when I got back home.   I had noticed that the car had a soft tyre, so I inflated that at the harbour.   There wasn’t a cap on the valve so I don’t know if someone had let the air out of it or it’s a slow puncture.   Anyway, now that it’s through its MOT I’m booking the car in for a service, so I’ll get the garage to look at it: I can’t change a wheel now.

I’ve had breakfast... now I’m ready for a cuppa.   My back is feeling good, and I feel like doing things but I’m going to take it easy for another day at least.  Orf to put the kettle ‘on’.


18.30   My word.... this has been a really good day;  and I’m not just thinking of the weather.    Oh the weather has been ‘bright and sunny’ all day;;  but the fact that I have been able to do stuff was the best bit.    I framed a picture .... something that isn’t physically hard to do but requires a wee bit of thought;   I enjoyed doing  that, and it is something that I used to do all the time when Maggie and I made the wee golf clubs.   I celebrated with a cuppa then went up to Kinneuchar for a run in the car at sunset time to catch the setting sun light on the kirk.

I must have been well tired after all that, because I fell sound asleep watching the fitba’,


and woke up with a start about 20 minutes ago wondering where I was.   I'm thinking that another cuppa would get me going
.

22.15    I’m having my chocolate, and wondering what I should do tomorrow.  The weather forecast is ‘good’.... but there is a bit of mist/fog just now so we might have a foggy start to the day;  and the weather dictates what I do.  I’ll see how the weather is in the morrrrrrrning.   I’m a happy and contented ‘boy’ tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....