Damp morrrrrrrrrning....

7th November 2022 (Monday)   10.45 .... We have an overcast and wet start

'Eva Schulte'.

to the day.... bit should brighten up in the afternoon.   I have been for the paper and down to the harbour, and you will all be happy to know that everything is where it should be.... but wet.   I remembered the paper!

The crock pot has been fired up;  and loaded ‘up tae the eyeballs’ with Scotch Broth.    This is a different recipe from the last one.... it has everything in it:  probably even the plug of the kitchen sink. ... ‘cos I cannae find it.  I’ll have another look when I’m making the morrrrrrrrrrrning coffee.   I've been a busy boy and well deserve a 'coffee break'.

19.00   I eventually gave up trying to go to the beach with the camera;  both times I set of it started to rain before I’d gone 50 yards.   However I did find a long enough dry spell to cut back another bush;  o the day hasn’t been a total loss.  

From the archive.

The latest batch of ‘Scotch Broth’ is tasty... and there’s a lot of it.  Oh... and the sink plug isnae in it.... I found it under my cereal bowl.   I won’t have to make broth for a while,  ‘cos I have 7 individual containers for the freezer from today’s batch.  That reminds me I'd better fill the containers, to give them time to cool off.

22.00    I’ve been watching an interesting programme about Ancient Egypt; so television hasn’t been a total waste of an invention.  It’s mainly used nowadays for propaganda purposes.....advertising and stuff like that.  

Tomorrow is an important day;   I’m getting my haircut.   That’s at 12.30; now I’m

Pittenweem.

thinking of buying a couple o’ scones and visiting Shona after lunch time.  I’m thinkin’ that would be a good ‘plan’ for tomorrow.   I regularly buy scones, then get diverted and have to eat them myself:  I’m wearing a lot o’ scones.

‘Light cloud and a fresh breeze’ is our weather for tomorrow which is an improvement on what we had today.   Today’s weather did not agree with my breathing tubes.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....