Balmy kind o' morning ....

13th November 2022 (Sunday)     08.30....It’s a beautiful morrrrning.... and,


although the breeze is from the SE it isn’t cold.... well... not as cold as you’d expect at this time of year.    It could become colder if the SE wind freshens.  I didn’t go to the beach.... not because I didn’t want too;  I didn’t wake up until 07.15, after an unbroken night’s sleep.  Funnily enough, I’ll feel as if I’m ‘chasing my tail’ all day now.   Anyway I’m up and runnin’.... well ... not quite runnin’, but definitely vertical and moving. 

 18.30    I was togged up to go to the Remembrance Sunday Service at the Elie and Earlsferry War Memorial, when a bank of fog moved in and fired up my asthma.   Until then I’d been fine.   I thought my War Memorial trip was going to be ‘off’.... but (you never know with our lovely Scottish weather) the fog cleared away by 10.30 and  so all was ‘good’.


We always get a good turnout at the Elie and Earlsferry Remembrance service.... in fact I think today’s was one of the busiest.   It’s good to see young folk attending.... and ex-servicemen and women.    I should get my beret and medals sorted for next year and join the group of ‘veteran’s;  I think that every Remembrance Day... and forget all about the day after.

I washed the car  and checked the tyre pressures;  all I need to do before Tuesday (MOT day) is tidy up the inside.  The car ‘washing’ was more o’ a dicht than a proper wash:  the car was heavy with dew this morning so I washed it down with a sponge then rinsed it.   This was the quickest ever car wash.   Normally I’d take it through the car wash, in Leven, on the morrrning of the MOT, but I’m travelling via Largoward so won’t have time to go through the car wash.

21.30   Tomorrow could be another rest day!  I have to tidy up and clean the innards o’ the car tomorrow.... then take ‘her’ to Colinsburgh for fuel.  I might go out on the bike


(cleaning the car will be ‘dicht’ standard, therefore won’t take long) but I see that the wind is going to be from the SE, and that we’re to have low cloud, so I might just potter around in the garden.... 'cos it will feel cold.    We had a 'red sky at night etc', so I'm looking for sunny spells.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....