Good drying day ....

9th November 2022 (Wednesday)     09.00....We have a ’bright and breezy’


start to the day;   a brilliant drying day.   The reminds me the washing is still in the machine.     I’ll come back later.

22.30    Today I have been one busy boy.... and have enjoyed every minute of it.    No doubt I’ll be tired for a couple o’ days ....but tomorrow is a ‘rest day’:  And probably Friday too.   What did I do has me feeling almost my auld PC (pre COVID) self. 

First I hung out the washing then had a cuppa before going to ‘The Store’ (Ainster) to do a shopping; where I met Graham and Elizabeth.  I got everything I wanted... including a new grater (cheese), and mince to make a batch o’ Cottage Pies.   I came home by ‘the back road... and was back at Ivy by 11.00... morrrrrning coffee time.  The workmen were busy out at the back garden by this time.   They are an impressive team (Rural Developments);  very helpful and keep me informed as to what they have to do.  And they don’t hang about!

Tidy back garden.

After lunch I did a Soduko then got the bike out and went up to Kinneuchar to visit, and have a cuppa, with Shona.  It was very pleasant sitting in the warm sunshine having a cuppa and chatting.   I’d bought a Lemon Drizzle cake at The Store, to take to Shona’s.... but when I went to get it from the bike bag it wasn’t there.   I’d left it in the kitchen.

On leaving Shona’s I did a circumnavigate o’ Kinneuchar village but didn’t stop to take any photos because I didn’t like the look of a batch o’ clouds coming over.... my washing was still on the line.   The rattled over without dropping a single drop!    The bike battery was down to one bar by the time I reached St Ford, but I got home comfortably.... and put the battery on charge.  And the washing was dry so I took that in.   I had a cuppa then made the batch o’ Cottage Pies, chatted to the


workmen... then had a look at the ‘News’.    Thankfully things haven’t quite turned out the way Trump wanted;  but the US of A is a troubled country.

Tomorrow is a ‘rest day’... and we’re forecast to have ‘light cloud with strong winds’ so not a biking day.  The car MOT is due, on the 25th, so I’ll book that into Fife Autos (Leven).  

  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....