Interesting clouds ....

22nd November 2022 (Tuesday)     08.30.... it isn’t as cold as it was


yesterday morning; there’s still a wintry feel to the air and even the clouds have that ‘wintry look’ about them.   I haven’t been out anywhere, but I might go out on the bike once the air warms up a bit ....though it’s never going to be ‘warm’:  but it should be a bonnie enough day;  and enjoyable.... as long as you are wearing ‘cosy claes’ when out and about.   
“Light rain showers and a moderate breeze”... is the weather forecast;  with the chance of showers being most likely in the first part of the morning.... before morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee time.

10.00    With so many interesting clouds around I didn’t know whether to up to the golf course or down to the beach (it’s not easy being ‘me’);  I finally settled for the beach.   I’m feeling quite ‘brave’ this morning and might have ago at going up to Chapel Green on foot.   This would be a first since having COVID.   It all depends on how the breathing tubes are operating;  at the moment they are ‘good’.

17.00    The showers were so annoyingly regular that they stopped me  attempting the planned walk to Chapel Green.   However I eventually went up, on the bike, at near enough sunset time and had a happy half hour with the camera.    I went home via the Pony Field to get some sunset photos of ‘The Royal Burgh’.   It was a bonnie end to nice enough day;  even if the weather was slightly frustrating at times.





22.30    I’ve got the crock pot set up to make broth tomorrow;  I meant to make the broth today but forgot to soak the broth mix.  According to the recipe I’m using I need 2.5 litres of stock:... I won’t have to make broth for a while ‘cos I’ll have a load in the freezer

Slight moan.    The Industrial Age(s) began in the 1760’s with coal:  since then humans have been polluting the atmosphere.....and not only with coal.  That’s 260 years of polluting... to date.   However....at long last we recognise the problems and are trying to


do something about it with wind turbines etc.... but I can’t see us cleaning up all those years of pollution in 50 years.   For instance;  I watched that rocket launch the other day and wondered what that was spewing straight into all levels of the atmosphere.   Space exploration is exciting right enough.... but it’s costly in more ways than one.   Moan over.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....