Overcast .....

8th November 2022 (Tuesday)     09.30....It’s a bonnie morning, but there


was a bit of drizzle when I was at the harbour;  and I couldn’t stop to pick up the paper I ... er ... I was in need of a ‘comfort break’.   The sky has clouded over since then ... with spells of light drizzle.   It’s not a biking day    I’ll buy a couple o’ scones when I’m at the hairdressers.... and visit Shona after lunch.   At least that’s the plan; if it isn’t raining.



15.30   I can see my lugs again.... so my hearing might be ‘parfect’: Then again maybe not.   I had my hair cut by Linda today;  it was good catching up with Linda, who I haven’t seen for a while.  

We have temporary traffic lights at the ‘arbour ‘ouse corner;  and they took the wind oot o’ ma sails;  I’d forgotten they were going to be there.    Anyway when I got back to the car I decided to come home by way of Kinneuchar;  it seemed simpler to do that....the car was pointing East anyway.   Oh there was a queue at the baker’s so I didn’t buy scones, o didn’t visit Shona.... I’ll do that tomorrow.


Alice phoned to tell me that  the ‘Poundstretcher’ shop in Leven High Street has burnt down;  this is a big loss because it had a wide variety of goods, at reasonable prices.

I think, for a change of scene, I’ll take daunder a up the road towards the golf course;  it’s windy so I won’t be going far... and I’ll be well wrapped up.



16.30  The daunder up to the gold course was enjoyable;  until I found that I’d left the ‘bloo’ inhaler in my other jacket... so I had to go back to Ivy and pick up the inhaler.   I didn't need to use the inhaler at the time, but the fact that I knew I didn't have it with me....not good. After picking up the inhaler I had another short walk to the Ferry High Street ‘cos I wanted a photo of the street with the sunset sky.   Not a particularly spectacular sky but an interesting one.... with a bonnie light on the street.    I’m a happy bunny.   And a hungry one.

21.00   It looks like tomorrow is going to be the ‘biking day’ this week;  Thursday and


Friday are going to be too windy.   ‘Sunny intervals and a fresh breeze’ is the KY9 forecast for ‘ra morra’;  hey that’s a good drying day.   I’ll fire up the washing machine first thing in the morning.... then go for the paper on the bike.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....