Showery ....

23rd October 2022 (Sunday)   09.30 .... we have a mild start to the day with


occasional showers... and bonnie clouds.   I went to the harbour (in the car) to catch the sun rising over the East links... the harbour was quiet;  in fact I was the only one down there!    However, the villages look busy (loads o’ parked cars) so I’ve no doubt the harbour will be busy later on.   I hope to go out on the bike.... but that depends on how frequent the showers are.   I’m hungry’.



12.30    I got lucky with the camera this morning;  towards the East I had the sun rising and to the West a rainbow appeared.   I have numerous photos of both.   Although bonnie the rainbow meant ‘iggzactly’ what its name suggests... ‘rain’.   I had to hirple hurriedly to the car, which thankfully wasn’t far.   The sky is mostly overcast now and we’ve had a light shower;  we might have had more showers but I fell asleep.   I’ll have some lunch now then see what the weather is doing in the middle of the afternoon: my favourite weather, sunny spells, would be good.


19.00    The ‘sunny spells’ that I wanted never arrived;  but rain did and we had a wet end to the afternoon. ‘Sunny Sussex’, and the Southeast had thunderstorms.... which are moving Northeast and over the North Sea so they shouldn’t bother us.

The boats are being ‘Craned Our’ tomorrow so I need a change in the weather;  cloudy and dry would be fine..... sunny spells better.


20.30    I’ve had a look at tomorrow’s weather forecast and it looks as if the rain is going to be with us most of the night; gradually moving away.. to leave us with ‘light cloud and a moderate breeze’ by the time the crane arrives: Could be bike friendly weather.   ‘Crane In’ is the main plan for tomorrow... in fact I’m going to have a ‘lie in’... I won’t get up until 07.00.

I’ve come to the conclusion that Larry is the most intelligent candidate for the job of


Prime Minister.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....