Balmy morning ....

29th October 2022 (Saturday)    09.30 .... it’s a bonnie balmy, warm and

"Good Morrrrning" from Elie and Earlsferry beach.

(unfortunately) overcast start to the day:  the light breeze is from the Southeast so it could bring mist in from the North Sea.   I don’t want mist... I’d rather have ... yep .... sunny spells and bonnie clouds:  that said it’s a bonnie day for going out.   I went to the beach at sunrise time (there was never going to be a visible ‘sunrise’) and enjoyed a slow (what else) wander along the edge of the tide..... very relaxing.   I was thinking of going up to Balcarres but I want a sunny day for that.   It’s breakfast time... in fact it’s almost morrrrrning coffee time.

17.30   The Ivy Cottage clocks are at the ‘new’ time.... it’s been that kind o’ afternoon;  grey and wet.   Earlier I’d been to Leven (‘cos I’d forgotten half my shopping the other day) so, took a chance and went to annoy Alice for a couple of hours, and mooch a cuppa.  Oh... a Big “Thank You” to the kind ‘person who left the bag of apples at the door:  I’ll be making Eve’s Pudding’s tomorrow.

The Rugby is on just now then ‘Strictly’ so a busy evening ahead.

21.30    I’ve had another, enjoyable ‘lazy’ er ... restful day;  though it ended with a migraine.   Actually....if I could chose the time to have a migraine... just before bedtime would be the time;  though I’d rather not have them at all.   Anyway on to tomorrow! .... after I have a couple o’ pills for the migraine.

What is the ‘plan?   Tomorrow’s weather forecast is better than today’s so I might get out on the bike;  I want to get a few autumn colour photos, before the leaves totally disappear from the trees.   Mind you the forecast isn’t brilliant;  nae mention of ‘sunny spells’ but it does mention the ‘chance of precipitation’.   Oh ....‘light cloud and  a fresh breeze’ is the forecast.

The Rugby was a bit of a disappointment;  no, that’s not quite right .... there was nothing wrong with the rugby, just the result.   ‘Strictly’ was entertaining as usual.... the Halloween costumes were something else and it will be hard to eliminate one of the couples, but that will be done tomorrow evening.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....