Fresh breeze....

15th October 2022 (Saturday)    08.30 ....There was never going to be a


brilliant sunrise this morning, but there was plenty fresh air on the beach and I enjoyed that.   The breeze is from the SSE, with spits o’ rain now and again, but I think we are supposed to have sunny spells with light showers later.   Must ‘go’; slight flap on this morrrning.   I’ll have another cuppa before flapping off to B n Q’s.

Did I say that I was wanting a good drying day?.... I don't think I'm going to get it!



19.30    B n Q’s was a failed mission;  they don’t cut sheet ply to size.... I think Kirkcaldy is the nearest where they do that and I wasn’t in the mood for Kirkcaldy.   Instead I went and had a cuppa, a blether, then lunch with Alice, before going to Leven beach where Alice visited her friend, in one of the residential caravans, and I went for a walk on the beach.  The tide was out and there was one huge beach stretching all the way to Lower Largo.

On the way home I got caught in the roadworks at Leven; that road get’s dug up on a regular basis.... and it’s annoying.  I’ve no doubt that, like every time its dug up, this will be vital.

21.30    I’ve been watching an interesting programme about ‘Stonehenge’ (narrated by Rob Bell) this evening.  ‘JB’ and I visited Stonehenge a few years ago and being so close to such a massive monument, created by our ancestors 5000 years ago, was  awesome.... and bewildering.   The archaeologists keep finding ‘new’ bits to the whole complex, but they can’t solve the mystery of ‘why’ our ancestors built it.   Fascinating programme.

Tomorrow is going to be a ‘rest day, with me working around Ivy;  but I will take time out on the bike if it isn’t too cold and windy.   The forecast is ‘sunny with strong winds’;  so it will feel cold.    At least the washing will dry!     I say ‘working’ but that could mean anything;  and whatever it is it won’t be strenuous!   I mean.... lifting a pencil to do a Sudoku is classed as ‘working’.

I have chocolate to make before sorting out a few photographs I took of Leven beach this afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....