Up early .....

31st October 2022 (Monday)   06.30 .... I’m ‘up’ and rarin’ to go  but sunrise


isn’t until 07.20 (though the Eastern sky is already brightening up); I’m thinking of taking the bike out this morning, instead of going to the beach, but it depends on how the shower situation looks.   We had a light shower about an hour ago.  

A wee bit o’ excitement this morning:  ‘Class One’ (Traffic Management Company) turned up at 06.30.... I think they intended taking down the signs and lights, but discovered that the ‘ole had still to be finished.  

09.00   After a bit of dithering I decided to go to the beach as there was a bonnie ‘light’ for the camera, and a nice morning for me to have  my slow daunder to the beach and back;  and I wasn’t disappointed.   I’m going to have breakfast, then a mug o’ coffee;  and make my mind up about going out on the bike.    The sky is beginning to cloud over and the wind freshen.... it's beginning to look 'iffy'.   There's a 'chance of precipitation' according to the forecast.


12.30   Who's been a busy ‘boy’?.... Alber has!  Ironing and housework took up most of my morning after I’d sorted out this morning’s batch of photographs.   After a light lunch I intend doing a wee bit of cutting back in the garden if the weather stays dry;  but .... I won’t be overdoing it;  even though I am feeling ‘good’.  

18.30    I am pleased with my gardening efforts this afternoon;   and I don’t think I too much.... but I do feel tired.   Actually I felt so good after the gardening, that I went up to Chapel Green on the bike.... so have had an active day.   The fact that we’re having a spell of mild weather is making me feel like doing things.   

I’m enjoying the fact that the villages are still busy; it means loads of people to talk too.


21.00    Halloween seems to be a really popular ‘celebration’ nowadays.... with houses completely covered in spider webs and ghoulish decorations.   They brighten up a rather dull time of year.   I’m now going to unwind after a busy day, by having the bedtime mug ‘o chocolate and browse the TV channels.

 

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....