Bright and breezy ....

30th October 2022 (Sunday)    08.30.... we had a beautiful sky at sunrise time


(07.15), on a bright and breezy morning, with loads o’ fresh air on a beach busy with dogs walking their humans.   It’s bonnie morning for being out... and not cold considering the time of year and the friskiness of the wind.





19.15    The autumnal clock change seems to upset my body clock much more than the Spring one;  I hardly notice any difference with it (the Spring change).    (At least this year I am not working on Ivy Cottage time for a couple of days... as I have been known to do;  my clocks were all changed on Friday.


I’ve been an active boy today.... having gone out on the bike after morning coffee ... the first time I’ve been for a reasonable bike run for a few days;   only as far as Kinneuchar Station then home by Elie Estate and the villages.   Not a great distance in miles but an hour in time with the camera;  I was taking autumnal shots.  I’d planned to do things after lunch but fell sound asleep in front of the tele;  “the best laid schemes o’ mice men and Alberto gang aft agley” right enough.




21.00     ‘Country File’ was different tonight... an art project on the four highest mountains of the four countries of the UK;   and really brilliantly done.  It was done by loads of folk, moving around carrying lamps at gloamin’ time, on the four sites and filmed with static cameras and drones.   I’ve never seen anything like it before; it’s amazing the ideas that some people come up with.  The finished film lasted 15 minutes; and was very enjoyable.

This unsettled spell of weather dictates everything I/we do just now;  I might get out on


the bike again tomorrow as the weather is much the same as today’s was.  Wednesday looks like being the worst day of the week, Thursday and Friday the best.   But that can change.  

Will the ‘hole’ on Ferry Road get its finishing coat of tar macadam tomorrow:  I’m feeling positive and will say “yes it will”;  but... I could be wrong.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....