Lovely morrrrrrning .....

13th October 2022 (Thursday)     08.30 .... It’s a beautiful start to what is

..... this one is for Honor!

going to be a sunny day.... albeit cool.   For some unknown reason I slept ‘in’ this morning so haven’t been out anywhere.   Anyway the ‘plan’ is to line two drawing boards and to do that I need the paste table.   I shall ‘play’ and have fun around Ivy today.... and maybe even take time out, on the bike, in the afternoon.   

We have the ‘Drop In Cafe’ in Elie Kirk Hall this afternoon and there’s going to be a presentation from Age Scotland on ‘How to Heat your Home for less’.   So... a cuppa, a friendly blether and advice on how to stay warm .... it should be a fun afternoon.  


20.00    The ‘Age Scotland’ presentation was interesting and informative;  it’s a pity I missed the first 30 minutes of it, having arrived late I only heard the last 15 minutes.... however, I had ‘joined’ Age Scotland’  a while ago (online) and was up to date with the latest info.    I chatted my way round the hall and came out with a room temperature thingy and a pen.   A very pleasant afternoon ... and there was a ‘full house’!    Why was I late in getting to the hall?.... I’d fallen asleep in the Hutte.

The two ‘drawing boards’ I intended lining aren’t plywood as I thought they were, so I’ll have to buy a couple.  However the day wasn’t a complete loss;  Alistair (Balvonie) rescued the apples that were on the tree;  before the blackbird pecked holes in them.   They’re not the tastiest of eating apples but they make good Eve’s Pudding!

I didn’t go out on the bike today, but did have a walk to the beach via the golf course and


Siward Lane.    The was a good number of people scattered all along the beach so there we must still be getting visitors, and from all over the UK going by the registration letter on the cars;  mind you that doesn’t mean that the occupants actually come from Birmingham (or wherever).... only where the actual vehicle was registered when new.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....