Crackin' sunrise sky ....

18th October 2022 (Tuesday)    09.30 .... we had a stunning sunrise sky this


morrrrning.... and the plaintiff sound of two Whooper swans for a couple of minutes;  the stuff dreams are made of.   Not only that, sunrise time coincided with high tide so the ‘Blue Tits’ swimmers were going in for a swim.... brave ladies on what was a bonnie but slightly chilly morning.
 I intend having a run out on the bike after breakfast and once the air warms up a bit.   It’s a ‘play day’.


20.30    My word, it has been a bonnie day.... and not too cold considering the wind had veered to the Easterly direction.   Although I planned this to be a ‘play day’, that’s not how it turned out;  I ended up ‘working’ ... and enjoyed it.   I trimmed a bit of plywood to a drawing board size, and then extricated the paste table from the shed (that was a big job).   By the time I’d done all that I was in full flight mode, so measured, and cut the lining paper to size ready to cover the ply tomorrow.   The biggest job was sorting out

stuff in the shed;  the ‘bloo’ bucket will be going out on Friday.  After a cuppa and wee rest in ‘The Hutte’ I swept up the rowan tree leaves (I’d found the broom in the shed so thought I might as well use it)....then decided that I was feeling tired.  That was the end of the ‘work .... but I am happy, and will be happier tomorrow when I cover the ply with the lining paper (1200 grade). After I got back from the beach this morrrrrrrning, I never got beyond the front gate....it was warm working in the shelter of Ivy garden.

The work at Ferry Corner has been going on apace all day and I must get down there tomorrow to ‘ave a good old browse.   I think the job has something to do with the street lighting .... I’ll find out tomorrow.  

With the wind being from the East the weather is going to be slightly ‘different’


tomorrow;  it’s to be cloudier with a ‘low chance of precipitation’; though I’d like ‘sunny spells’ now and again, so that I can line the drawing board, working on the paste table outside The Hutte.... and, I might not get out on the bike if the wind is too cold.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....