Overcast with showers ....

7th October 2022 (Friday)   08.45.... the sky is overcast just now but it should


clear away to sunny spells with a moderate breeze by mid morrrrning.   I’ve been for the paper (in the car) and had a turn down to the harbour;  Stuart (HM) was busy, at the Sailing Club Notice Board, so I caught up with ‘arbour news, then took a few photos.   I think this could be another stay at home day; I’m feeling brighter than I was yesterday but not frolicsome.




15.45    A lot of this day has been spent resting in The Hutte.... doing Sudoku’s without falling asleep   I’d already done the sleeping thing.... in front of the TV.    I have done a wee bit of ‘ousework;  but I can’t get into a ‘working’ mood.... so I’m going to have a cuppa then have a wander to the beach with the camera.   Mind you that depends on any showers being far enough away for the contents to not bother us... but near enough for bonnie pictures. 


19.45    There was a brisk breeze on the beach but I (and everyone on the beach) was well wrapped up so the wind wasn’t a problem;  and we had a bonnie ‘light’ (but no spectacular clouds), so I enjoyed myself with the camera in spite of feeling one degree under.  

Alice, and her friend Fiona,  are going away (on Sunday) for a week, on a coach tour to the York area, so I’m hoping to be fit enough to go along tomorrow to ‘annoy’ her before she goes.    I won’t go if I’m feeling unwell;  I wouldn’t want Alice to have this when she’s on holiday.

Tomorrow’s weather is going to be a repeat of today’s according to the forecast;  what I


do all depends on how this cold is; going by the way I feel just now I doubt if it will be ‘clear’ tomorrow.   I’m orf to make the chocolate and find something to watch on the tele.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....