Dreich morning ....

14th October 2022 (Friday)    08.00 ....Hmmmm .... it’s not a


morrrrrrrrning for going out; in fact, when I looked out my first instinct  was to go back to bed....however I’m ‘up’ and running moving around, but not with much enthusiasm.   It’s a dreich start to the day, but we can look forward to ‘light showers and sunny spells’ by ‘morrrrrning coffee’ time;  that's when I’ll go for the paper (probably in the car).   ‘Blob’ has been fed so it’s now my turn.

22.00    The ‘Team’ (Myra, Kirsty, Geoff and me) enjoyed lunch, and a good old natter, today in the 19th today.... a regular outing.   I had been ‘flapping about like a heidless chicken’ in the morning, because I got it intae my heid that this was a ‘Team’ birthday dinner.   However it wasn’t ... the next birthday is Myra’s at the beginning of December;  I found that out when I went to ‘arbour ‘ouse to buy a present... Laura is a mine of information!  I bought a coffee to settle my nerves, then went to the bus shelter to drink it... where I met Dod.   After chatting to Dod for a while I went back to Ivy and got ready for the 19th.


Back at Ivy I settled down in The Hutte, with Blob, to do a Sudoku.   As per normal I fell asleep, woke up and did a couple of Sudoku’s... before doing some ‘ousework.   I’ve been a busy boy.   ‘Busy’ could be a slight exaggeration!

There was an interesting sky at sunset time so I had a walk to the beach;  it wasn’t spectacular but bonnie in a peaceful way;  I sat on Nana’s seat and ‘fell apart’.   The tide was in so there was only a wee beach;  but there was a few people out walking the tides edge.

Slight moan (to make me feel better)   ‘Filter down economics’, giving money to the rich who don’t need it, (and only widens the gap between rich and poor), doesn't work;   we actually need ‘filter up’ economics where we give money to the people that need it, and will spend it, to buy


food etc.   There you are ... I feel better now.    Slight moan over.

I’m thinkin’ we might have a good drying day tomorrow;  I have a decent load of washing that I’ll do first thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....