Red sky in the morning ....

3rd October 2022 (Monday)   09.00 ....A Clancy ‘team’ arrived  at 08.00 and



the holes on Ferry Road are in the process of being filled in: another ‘team’ will resurface the road and pavement.   The ‘lorry’ they arrived in is one piece of hi-tech kit; it’s covered in cameras with a small computer screen in the cab.... probably even got a kitchen sink in it somewhere.  Oops ... a migraine has just kicked in;  that takes care of my day. 

I went to the beach to watch the sunrise;  it was one of those really peaceful mornings... though there was a red sky  so we’ll probably end up with showers later.   The sky is overcast so showers wouldn’t be a surprise....’light rain and fresh breeze’ is the forecast.

13.30    So far, although cloudy, the light rain has been somewhere else;  and... as it was reasonably bright (and the headache pills still working) I went up to Chapel Green, on the bike for some exercise.  The remainder of the afternoon will be spent ‘resting’.  


21.00   By the time the ‘light rain’ came our way, early in the afternoon, I was ensconced in The Hutte with Blob and the Sudoku book.   Anne appeared, with Scooter (dog), and we talked about how lucky she (Anne) was, having Bob as her PA.  Anne then went off home to check that Bob wisnae lonely.... and I fed Blob.

As is the case when I have migraine in the morning, most of the remainder of the day is spent dozing in front of the TV... and so it was this afternoon.   I read a couple of chapters of ‘The da Vinci Code’, then did an ironing, but that was 'it' for the day.   I should be ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’ tomorrow.

I saw the weather forecast earlier and it is not very promising for the next couple of

Katherine Bank.

days... especially Wednesday.   Now could be time to organise the ‘winter’ hobbies: in fact I’m going to sort out something for tomorrow.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....