Early morning showers ........

16th October 2022 (Sunday)  07.00.... I’m fired up and ready to go.... but


there’s a rain shower passing over just now so ‘going’ is on hold for a while;  the forecast is good and we should be basking in sunshine by mid morning.   I’m hoping to go out on the bike sometime today..... after the air warms up a bit.   

17.30    I’ve had a reasonably active day;  but the asthma kicked in mid morning and that put the brakes ‘on’ the planned activities.   However  it cleared up after lunch; I don’t know what was in the air but it gave me a ‘rest day’ that’s for sure.   I made Eve’s Pudding .... this time with  more apples than recommended in the recipe so that I ended up with a better ‘apple to sponge’ ratio.   Hey I like that; very Delia Smith.

Rires Farm.

I did think of going out on the bike but decided that would be a step too far, for the breathing tubes.... so I had a short run in the car.   I must get up to Balcarres soon, preferably on the bike, to get the autumn colours.   We’re supposed to be having ‘strong wind’ tomorrow so I’m hoping it doesn’t strip too many leaves off the trees.

I’m feeling brighter again after a tricky old day.   The washing has been brought in and will be ironed this evening when watching the tele.

21.15    With the asthma mysteriously ‘kicking in’ I’ve had a funny old day;  however I’ve enjoyed myself  but would have been happier if I’d been able to go out on the bike or down to the beach.  From what I saw on the Country File ‘next week’ forecast.... Tuesday looks like being the best day for biking.  As I mentioned above, tomorrow is going to be


‘sunny with strong winds’.   I’m hoping to go to the beach at sunrise time, before the wind freshens; but that depends on how I’m feeling.   I’m feeling frolicsome now;  just when I’m going to make the chocolate!   I’ll put the TV on and have a look at the News; it, the UK News, has been entertaining lately.   Actually I think it's time we had another Reformation.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....