'Red sky in the morrrrrrrrrrrrning' etc .....

11th October 2022 (Tuesday)     09.30 .... Sunrise time on the beach was


spectacular this morrrrrrrning;  if you like a red sky i.e.  The weather forecast isn’t ‘bad’; ‘light cloud with a moderate breeze’ being the forecast for KY9.   The ‘plan’ is to go out on the bike when the air warms up;  which will be after breakfast and morrrrning coffee time.    Orf to put the kettle ‘on’ ... again.






15.00   So far today the air hasn’t warmed up enough very much so I haven’t been out on the bike.   I went to Barnett’s (in the car), to get a couple o’ scones, planning to visit Shona (on the bike) but that plan is on hold;  right now I’m having a cuppa and thinking of putting the bike battery on charge.   The problem is;  what do I do with the scones?   Of course.... scoff them and buy fresh ones on the day I do go to Kinneuchar!   Then again I could loup intae the car, with the scones?   Decisions?.... I am

not good at decisions!   I’ll have that cuppa.  
I never cease to amaze me;  over the past three weeks or so I have bought scones three times anticipating visiting Shona;  and had the pleasure of eating 6 scones, thickly layered wi’ butter and strawberry jam, in The Hutte!.... sharing scone crumbs wi' Blob.   Diet?



20.00    I’ve had a good day potterin’ around Ivy.... most of the time trying to in the Hutte sorting out sketch pads.   It’s interesting browsing old sketch pads, with many with long forgotten sketches for ‘projects’..... including the project that I’m working on.   I’m a happy and contented boy tonight.

Slight moan.    I notice that we can now buy foodstuffs without ‘Best By’ dates on them; now I'm wondering if ‘Best Buy’ dates were ‘invented’ to con people into throwing edible food


away;  human greed knows no bounds when it comes to ripping people off to make money for investors. ‘Rip Off Britain’ (ROB) right enough. Moan over.

There’s no ‘plan’ for tomorrow though the weather forecast is pretty much the same as today’s was.... though it could be ‘damp’ first thing.   I don’t suppose there’s much to see on the tele but I’ll go and have a browse through the Channels.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....