Mild and breezy ....

 

28th October 2022 (Friday)     07.30 .... the weather forecast has changed


from last night:  the wind strength remains at ‘strong’ wind;  but the rain intensity has been demoted from ‘heavy rain’ to ‘rain’;  and we might miss a lot of the ‘rain’.... so that's an improvement!.    It’s mild for the time of year;  it’s pity about the wind.    And the rain!   At the moment its dry so I’ll have a walk to the beach before the wind freshens... its F3 or so just now.... but still dark so I’ll have another cuppa.

09.00   I had the beach to myself this morning.... which wasn’t surprising, ‘cos the wind in freshening, and blustery showers are a constant threat.   I ‘bagged’ the camera when the first spot o’ rain hit me.   I enjoyed the fresh air but I was well wrapped up.  


20.00    Who forgot to do the washing.... on what has been a perfect drying day?.... yep ... the boy’.   However I went to Elie (in the car – it was too windy for me on the bike) and handed in my prescription, then went to the harbour and came home by way of Kinneuchar.   The sky has been busy and interesting so I arrived back with a few photographs to ‘play’ with.    That took me until lunch time.

The early part of the afternoon was spent doing Soduko’s (in The Hutte) and feeding ‘Blob’.  I had the urge to do some gardening but though that wouldn’t be a good idea, so did some work in the kitchen.   I’m definitely starting to feel better... today I actually enjoyed getting back into my old routine regarding ‘ousework; instead of it being a chore as it has been for the past few months.

The washing I didn’t do today I hope to do tomorrow, even though the weather forecast is


not that exciting;  I’ll see what it’s like first thing.

22.30    The Ferry Road temporary traffic lights are still operational;  the ‘hole’ still needs its final coat of tar macadam;  I thought it would all be done for the weekend.    Never mind; it adds a bit of colour to the corner... as do the TTL’s.

Last night I had 7 hours of unbroken sleep;  which is probably why I’m feeling frightfully frisky.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....