Breezy ....

 

6th October 2022 (Thursday)      09.30 .... it’s bright and fairly breezy this


morning (F7 out in the Firth) but it wasn’t that cold when I was on the beach (07.00);   havin’ said that, I was wrapped up in a winter jacket..... and the wind has freshened since then.

Actually, ‘ll do a ‘test’ after this I am choked up with a bit of a cold this morning;  at least I think it’s a cold.... I don’t have a sore throat or anything.   I’ll do a ‘test’ after this update and stay ‘in’ for the rest of the day.... there’s plenty things I can do.


13.30    The ‘test’ (mentioned above) was clear so it’s just a cold ... as I thought it was.   Since then I have done, hung out and dried a washing;  apart from a pair of jeans that are still on the line...they’ve had a couple more rinses from passing, short sharp, showers.   The sky is looking less threatening so I’ll leave them out.   The latest 'plan is....  to make a cuppa after this and go out to The Hutte where I’ll be able to keep an eye on the weather;  and probably have a catnap.


20.00    The other day I bought ‘turkey mince’....today I cooked it as per ‘rools’;  and it tastes ‘nae bad’.  The one thing I did do was forget that I was only using 500g of mince, and used the usual amount of vegetables that I’d use for 750g .....so there’s a healthy amount o’ vegetables in the  two turkey pies I made for the freezer.

I didn’t go out anywhere after the morning daunder to the beach; the weather turned a bit iffy in the afternoon.   Anyway I was trying to shake off this cold.... and I’m feeling better than I did this morning.   I’m wondering if a ‘Janice Toddie’ would ‘hit it for six’.   I’ll have a ‘JT’, instead of chocolate, at bedtime.

The ‘Master Plan’ for tomorrow was to go and get Alice after lunch, then we’d visit

Ievoli Blue - multi purpose offshore vessel

Sheila (Upper Largo);  but that now depends on how this cold is;  I don’t want to spread it around.   I might have had the ‘cold’ today but for some unknown reason my breathing has been ‘good’.   That I cannot understand.   I’m away to ‘construct’ a Janice Toddie....for which I need a BIG mug!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....