Bright and breezy ....

1st October 2022 (Saturday)      08.30 ....we had a bonnie sunrise to begin a


bright and breezy day, but there is the chance of light showers later.... and there’s a frisky wind but not nearly as frisky as it was yesterday.    The beach was quiet this morning.... in fact I was the only one on it as far as I could see;  no dogs walking their humans, which was unusual for morning time.





20.00   It has been a good day for being out with the camera;  slightly breezy right enough.....so cauld on the lugs, but very enjoyable.   There was a bonnie light’ about, so, after breakfast I went for the paper and had a run down to the harbour, stopping at the Toft on the way home.  Alice phoned with a ‘plan’ so I louped intae the car to get her, and we took a quick trip to Anstruther.   The wind was fresh so we didn’t hang around;  we drove home to Ivy via the back roads.... and had lunch;  followed by a cuppa and blether in The Hutte.    I then took Alice back home .... where we had another cuppa before I bumbled my way back to The Royal Burrow.


The Ferry Road ‘oles haven’t been filled in yet so the car is moored up at St Margaret’s.   It will probably be Monday before the ‘oles and done, and Ferry Road back to normal.   




22.00    There’s nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow so far;  however the weather forecast is good so I might go out on the bike ...and the bike battery is fully charged. 

I saw the News earlier, and have decided that I shall always have the buttons in my hand when watching the News in future:..... I think ‘that woman’ (Truss) is the most deceitful looking female I have ever seen (on TV)....(apologies to anyone who thinks otherwise).  I will never mention her again.

This has been a happy day;  the light was excellent for photographs, Alice made

Anstruther Wester kirk.

individual sized strawberry cheesecakes... and they are totally absolutely scrumptious:  I’d just “line ‘em up”.   Strawberries are fruit so one cheesecake = one of the recommended ‘five a day’.   I’ll be buying the ingredients the next time I’m shopping!   Yes.... I’d say that this has been an excellent day.   It’s chocolate time. 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....