Quiet start to the day ....

29th September 2022 (Thursday)    06.30 ....The Eastern sky is starting to


brighten;  and I am having another cuppa before taking a wander to the beach.  The sun appears over the horizon at 07.10 but whether that event will be visible is doubtful;  the Aberdour weather cam shows a bank of low cloud towards the East.... however we could get lucky if there’s a ‘hole’ in the cloud bank.    Actually, it looks like being a nice enough day....there’s a light breeze from the SE and .... the air feels slightly warmer.

08.30    It wasn’t the most exciting sunrise this morning;  however, if the weather forecast turns out as predicted it is a bonnier sunrise than we’ll have tomorrow morning.   As you’d expect at this time of the morning, the beach was quiet.... only myself and three dogs walking their ‘humans’.   It's a nice morning for being out actually.

Leven Golf Course.

19.30   I went to Leven to visit Alice.... and, after lunch Alice had to visit a friend to the Leven Beach Caravan Park, so we louped intae the car and
went to Leven Beach.   Alice went off to visit her friend, and, as it was a gorgeous afternoon I had a walk round with the camera.   I didn’t find a way to access the actual beach until we were ready to go back to Alice’s.  So I have been a happy and busy boy today;  but I must remember to take a mono pod with me so that I can get really sharp photos of the raised beaches of Kincraig etc.

22.15   Having just seen Friday’s weather forecast (wet and windy) I’m thinkin’ tomorrow would be a good day to do some ‘ousework;  or hibernate until Saturday morning.   The early part of the morning might be reasonable....before the worst of the weather arrives; but I doubt if it will be biking weather.

The Ferry Road ‘oles are ready to be filled in tomorrow.   The ‘filling in’ team arrives


this morning but one of the ‘oles had still to be repaired, so they went off to another job.   The new bit of sewage pipe has now been done so it is all good for tomorrow; apart from the weather.  

I’ve enjoyed myself today.... and I’m well ready for the bedtime chocolate.    I’ll see what the weather is like at 06.00 tomorrow before deciding if I’ll go to the beach for sunrise.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....