Bright and sunny ....

23rd September 2022 (Friday)      08.30   This is the Autumnal Equinox


 (when day and night are  the same length) ....and, this is exciting;  it’s only 88 days until the shortest day (and 92 until Christmas).    Right now we have a bonnie, “bright and sunny with a light breeze” start to the day....this could be a play day.  Actually I’m feeling slightly sluggish (normal for me after a vaccination) but that isn’t going to stop me going up to Chapel Green on the bike;  after another cuppa and a couple o’ paracetamol.

12.30   Instead of going up to Chapel Green on the bike I had a walk on the beach this morning.... the first time in a while I’ve done that.   The pills clobbered the headache but I have no doubt I’ll fall asleep this afternoon....but I’m hoping to feel more or less ‘normal’ tomorrow.  I haven’t been on the bike for a couple o’ days;  I might do that in the evening.

Ferry Road is going to be ‘closed’ for most of next week;  Scottish Water are doing something with the water supply to No2, The Courtyard.  

 


21.30    This has been a rest day;  mostly because I’ve been drowsy and headachy (jabs);  that said I had another short walk to the beach in the evening, after spending more or less the whole afternoon sleeping in front of the tele.... or in The Hutte.   I hope to be a bit more active tomorrow....though that depends on the after effects of the jabs;  so far, apart from the drowsiness and my eyeballs, the effects have been milder than the previous jabs. 

Although I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow, the weather forecast is good; sunny with a light


breeze in the morning, then cloud building in the afternoon;  much like it was today actually.   I’ve had the bedtime chocolate, (and a couple o’ paracetamol) so I’m ready for bed.   I’m hoping to feel good enough to go to the beach in the morning;  and get the bike out later  in the day.... I am enjoying having the SX70 back in action!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....