Damp ....

4th September 2022 (Sunday)    08.00 .... We’ve had some rain overnight



‘cos everything is wet in the garden;  and it looks like it should be rainin’ now but isnae.... it’s a funny old morning.    I’ll have another cuppa and make a ’plan’, but I must admit it looks like a computer drawing kind of day as things are just now.  However, I’m feeling positive and thinkin’ we could get sunny spells later so.... I’ll leave any biking until they arrive.  Happy me!

11.00    Yesssssssss ....the Lochgelly weather cam shows breaks in the clouds....we should have sunshine in the afternoon.  The rain eventually reach us and it has been a dreich  morning;  but .... Iain has a bed to sleep in.... well he will have once I put the pillows intae their cases.... and I am feeling reasonably frisky and should get out on the bike once the sun breaks through.  It’s morning coffee time...that and a slice o’ toast, with marmalade, would go down well. 


21.00    Late afternoon blinks o’ sunshine and my breathing tubes operating at their optimum, I went for a daunder, up to the Pony Field and golf course;  there was a few folk out on the course, on what had turned out to be a bonnie afternoon.   I didn’t meet anyone I knew; that said, most of the folk were a good distance away.

I’ve been feeling weary all day, then I remembered that I had a longer run on the bike than I’ve had for 5 months;  which explained the tired muscles.  Making up Iain’s bed today will had added to more shock to the muscles.... tomorrow will be rest day.

I’ve been watching ‘Sean Batty’s Scotland’ on ITV (Alice phoned to tell me it was ‘on’); 


this episode was around the East Neuk (Anstruther area).  ‘Sean Batty’s Scotland’ is a well produced, and well worth watching, documentary series.  

‘Light showers with a fresh breeze’ is our weather forecast for Monday;  actually we’re coming into a spell of unsettled weather with the chance of thundery showers over the next few days.   That usually means interesting clouds ....with sunny spells in between the showers.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....