Definitely colder ....

25th September 2022 (Sunday)     09.30 ....we had a bonnie pre-sunrise sky


albeit a “red sky in the morning” one, but the sky was clouding over and the actual sunrise was obscured by cloud;  since the sky has more or less totally clouded over, the wind has freshened and.... it’s colder.   I went for the paper on the bike... and was lucky enough to meet Carol at the Breakwater, where we had a long and interesting chat. 

I’m now going to have another cuppa before getting ready to go and ‘annoy’ Alice.


20.00   As planned I went to Leven to do a wee bit shopping before Ferry Road is ‘Closed’, then went to ‘annoy’ Alice.  By this time the sun had burned off the cloud and we had a bonnie day... albeit a breezy one.   After a cuppa and a catch up of each other’s new’ ‘news, we went to west Wemyss fort a short walk about... at both the harbour and kirk ends of the village.   The ‘plan’ is to go back on a slightly less windy day to do the

Coastal path from Dysart to West Wemyss.

‘middle’ bit.   We then went back to No 57, had lunch, a cuppa and another blether before I set off for Ivy... where I arrived about 15.00 (ish).    I am absolutely shattered after an enjoyable and busy day.  The ‘plan’ is to update ‘The Hutte’, watch ‘Karen Pirie’ (20.00) and have my mug o’ bedtime chocolate.... then be in bed about 5 minutes after switching orf the tele.

We have a windy and wet night now;  the Ivy hatches are well battened down.... and I might have a lie in tomorrow morning; ‘cloudy, with a moderate breeze and a low chance of precipitation’ is the forecast.

I have had a really enjoyable day.... and have a few photographs to play with; probably

Methil Energy park.

tomorrow morning, ‘cos I am really tired tonight.   I hope I don’t fall asleep in front of the tele.   It’s not often I bother about that but I want to watch ‘KP’.   I’m thinkin’ a wake up cuppa might be a good idea.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....