Colder than yesterday....

26th September 2022 (Monday)      08.30.... there’s a chillier air this


morning but it’s dry, and the sky has the ‘sunny spells’ look, so I’ll leave any biking until the air warms up.   I louped intae the car to go for the paper and had the mandatory run to the harbour;  all is good down there.... apart from the cold wind.    

The car is now moored up at St Margaret’s ‘cos Ferry Road is going to be ‘closed’ to traffic sometime today, and for most of the week, to allow Scottish Water to do things.   The camera has been warmed up.....and its breakfast time.   Oh ....I think this might be a rest day.

20.15    There was a bonnie ‘light’ over the villages when I went out on the bike  just before lunch.... I only went as far as Chapel Green because I started out with a low battery, the plan being to flatten it before re-charging.    This I did and I have a fully charged battery for the next time I’m out on the bike;  and that depends on the weather.   I am happy with the photos I got;  this gives me something to ‘play’ with later.


Scottish Water, in the guise of ‘Clancy’, are working on Ferry Road;  and we have two holes to browse.   A section of pipe has been replaced in one hole (that has been needing to be done for years) and is ready to be filled in etc; there’s more work to be done in the other ‘ole.... so plenty browsing tomorrow.

I enjoyed watching ‘Karen Pirie’ last night although I at first thought that the lassie playing the part of Karen was too young looking to be a Police Sergeant... then I realised it was maybe me that was old... and that makes everybody seem young:  there was another thing?.... oh aye, I couldn’t see how the bed scene at the beginning fitted into the story:  yep...I am getting old tight enough!

As I thought it might be, this has been a ‘lazy’ day; though I did begin cutting back the


ivy bush.   Apparently after effects from the ‘jabs’ can occur for up to two weeks; so I’m blaming them for feeling one degree under.    Of course it could just be the change in the temperature.



"Sunny spells with a fresh breeze, and the chance of light rain showers" is the forecast for KY9 tomorrow.... and cool in the frisky wind.  Hmmmm .... not the best for biking;  I was thinking of going to Kinneuchar.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....