Beautiful morning ....

24th September 2022 (Saturday)     08.30    I went the beach to catch


sunrise....on what is a quiet, peaceful start to the Glasgow holiday weekend;  and I wasn’t the only one enjoying the early morning ambience.   It was a bonnie morning to be jogging, walking the dog(s).... or, like me, just enjoying being on Elie and Earlsferry beach.   It’s a ‘play day’.





21.00    The villages seemed busy when I went for the paper (on the bike about10.00) so I decided to come home by way of Elie Estate;  only to find that and it was busy too.... with a group of walkers striding out to ‘somewhere.’    I stopped at the ‘loch run’ to take some photographs... and let them get away, and let the birds settle down.   I like hearing the birds on the Estate.   Anyway I took a batch of photos and arrived home at ‘morrrrrrrning coffee’ time.... and had time to browse the photos I’d taken before a ‘lite bite’ lunch.


In the afternoon I went to The Hutte to do a couple of Sudoku’s.... and fell sound asleep.   This round of jabs has made me drowsier... and annoyed my eyes:  that said, the headache I had yesterday wasn’t as bad as I expected.  When I woke up I set about making a batch o’ mince and tautties for the freezer (Cottage Pies).   By the time I’d done all that the weather had changed to ‘light rain’ so I didn’t go out again; anyway, I’d already taken enough photographs to ‘play’ with over the next couple of days.

Our weather forecast for tomorrow is ...‘cloudy with gusty winds’;  however I’m looking

Balcarres Crag.

for sunny spells in the morning, then clouding over in the afternoon.... much like it did today.   The wind could get frisky;  after all it is equinoctial gales season.  I’m hoping to take the bike to go for the paper first thing ... and maybe even take a run down to the harbour.   I want to flatten the bike battery before charging it up again;  you’re supposed to do that now and again.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....